Affordable hair loss treatment is a frequent need, especially for men as they age. While there can be many causes for hair loss, androgenic alopecia, or male pattern baldness, is one of the most common. To combat receding hair, you need to consult a doctor and work with a hair loss pharmacy that can provide the latest in safe and effective treatment options. Inhousepharmacy.vu is a regulated pharmacy that offers a full complement of authentic name brand and generic hair loss medications.
What Causes Hair Loss
While it may be the most common form of hair loss, androgenic alopecia isn’t the only one. Most types of hair loss, however, share a common root cause that allows for affordable hair loss treatment through the use of medications. Hair loss is usually the result of hormonal changes. With androgenic alopecia, it is an increased sensitivity to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). It can also be caused by hormonal imbalances during puberty, menopause, or by any condition that affects the delicate hormonal balance in your body. That’s why the first tests your physician runs when determining the specific condition resulting in hair loss may be to provide an analysis of your body’s hormonal production and usage.
Hair loss can also be related to other conditions, such as stress or a reaction to medicine, especially in the case of chemotherapy. While the hair loss caused by these stimuli is usually temporary, it may become permanent or semi-permanent. In some cases, a physician may prescribe an affordable hair loss treatment to help encourage your body to return to its typical hair growth pattern if it is not doing so on its own.
How Do I Know If My Hair Loss Is Related to Androgenic Alopecia?
While it is always best to check with your doctor, especially if you want to explore the prescription options available from a hair loss pharmacy, several characteristics that point to your hair loss being the result of androgenic alopecia.
- It Is Often Hereditary—While genetics may not be the sole cause of androgenic alopecia, your DNA may make you more prone to developing baldness. If male or female pattern baldness runs in the family, then you are at an increased likelihood of needing affordable hair loss treatment to combat it.
- Hair Recedes in a Recognizable Pattern—It is common for this type of hair loss to start slow in one area, such as at the temples or on the top back of your head, and progress evenly over the years. Then a second area will begin receding, and eventually they meet, leaving you bald.
- There Are No Other Conditions Present—If your hair loss is occurring in the absence of redness, scales, new medications, or inordinate amounts of stress, then it may not be androgenic alopecia. However, your doctor may still be able to prescribe an affordable hair loss treatment. If none of these other factors are present, there is a good chance that it is common pattern baldness.
Does My Hair Thinning Mean I Am Going Bald?
Not necessarily. Baldness is caused by areas of your scalp ceasing to produce hair. However, it is also natural for our hair’s growth cycle to slow down and for hair to become thinner and less full as we age. That means you should talk to your physician about your concerns, because while thinning hair may not lead to baldness, the two commonly occur in conjunction, making the loss of hair all the more dramatic. Affordable hair loss treatment options are available to encourage not just new hair growth, but increased natural hair growth and thickness.
How Hair Growth and Loss Happens
Hair growth, and consequently, hair loss occurs primarily in the hair follicle. The follicle is a complex structure in the skin that has a matrix of fast-growing cells regulated by growth hormones. Rather than new hair length growing on the end of your existing hair, your hair grows from the follicle, pushing your existing hair farther up and out as it grows. These are some of the fastest-growing cells in your body, allowing for the construction of keratin into healthy hair.
Hair loss occurs when the growth hormones stop telling your follicles to produce hair. As the existing hair is shed and not replaced, the result is an ever-growing pattern of baldness. Likewise, hormonal imbalances may cause a slower production of hair or the hair produced to become thinner and weaker. This is why many affordable hair loss treatments are designed to encourage proper hormonal regulation of the hair follicle. This can be in the form of tablets, capsules, foams, lotions, or creams prescribed by a doctor and purchased from a hair loss pharmacy, like InhousePharmacy.vu.
How Reversible Is Hair Loss?
With appropriate treatment, you can slow and potentially reverse hair loss. This depends largely on genetics, your body’s natural systems, and the course of treatment selected by your physician. Your doctor will work with you to find the option that best addresses your body’s needs. There are several common affordable hair loss treatment options to choose from:
- DHT Inhibitors—An increase in dihydrotestosterone production or increased DHT sensitivity can cause your follicles to cease hair production. This is the cause of baldness with androgenic alopecia. DHT inhibitors, like Avodart (generically known as dutasteride and under several generic brand names), block the formation of DHT. With less DHT produced, your body is free to resume more normal hair production.
- Retinoids—This class of hair loss medication aims to promote skin cell growth, so your follicles are encouraged to increase hair production. The affordable hair loss treatment Retin-A (generic name tretinoin and offered as several generic brands) is a topical application applied to the site of baldness.
- Hair Growth Promoters—Several other topical medications have been shown to promote the growth of new hair. The generic medications minoxidil and finasteride, for example, have been used for years, with a strong track record of success.
- Antifungals—Several antifungals and head cleansers, like ketoconazole (available in both topical and oral dosing formats) and Tarich Lotion. These work to help clean the head, ensure there’s no obstruction to the follicles, and prevent any kind of fungal interference from limiting hair growth. These affordable hair loss treatments work in some cases because hair loss may be caused by seborrheic dermatitis or dandruff. By eliminating these conditions, the follicle can resume hair growth.
The First Step in Treating Hair Loss
Your first action to take to halt or reverse hair loss is to speak with your physician about your specific condition. Once you’ve been diagnosed and given a prescription, you’ll want to find a hair loss pharmacy that offers affordable hair loss treatment products that fit your needs. Inhousepharmacy.vu carries a full range of prescription medications in both name brand and generic formulations to help you regain a healthy, thick head of hair.
A regulated pharmacy in the island nation of Vanuatu, Inhouse Pharmacy is a safe online pharmacy that helps you save money on your prescription medications. We accept your prescriptions, fill them with authentic medication sourced directly from worldwide manufacturers and wholesalers, then ship them quickly and discreetly to your door. We have years of experience providing top-tier medications customers in the United States of America and around the world. This gives you access to premium medications at a steep cash discount.
Save on Hair Loss Medications
Find the affordable hair loss treatment that’s right for you. Securely order and pay for your medications online. Regrow your hair with the help of Inhouse Pharmacy.